WORLD’S LOWEST PRICES
New & Used
Buy, Sell, & Trade
Rent, Own, Finance, Insurance
Sales, Service, Delivery, & Installation
Serving All USA Since 1964 -- Member BBB
Your 100% Satisfaction is our only goal!
What Does 47 Years of Experience Mean to You?
The Right Electric Home Care Equipment.
We welcome you into the family of Electropedic® Beds. We are a
Family Owned and Operated Company Since 1964, with an “A+” Rating
with the Better Business Bureau; Joint Commission Medical
Accreditation; Member of the Specialty Sleep Association; and we
have earned the title as the most respected name in Electric Home
Care Equipment. Our Mission is to offer you the Highest Quality
Electric Home Care Equipment.
Used 1/2 OFF (800)727-1954
Acorn Superglide Stair Lift
Are your stairs getting harder to climb?
An Acorn Stair Lift could be
the practical, affordable solution to make your life easier.
stair lift has been installed in 100's of thousands of homes worldwide. It is
perfectly safe, totally reliable and easy to use. It is a surprisingly
affordable solution to difficulties you or your loved ones may be having getting
up or down stairs. We help people to stay in the home they love.
'Give your life a lift®' with an Acorn stair lift The Acorn stair lift has more
features as standard:
* Easy to use Paddle control
* 2 x
remote controls * Whisper quiet
* Smooth start/stop - no jolts!
* Swivel Seat
* Fold-up seat, arms & footrest
* Maintenance free DC power
* Digital status
* Lockable with key
* Electronic and mechanical
* Outdoor stairlift available*
Stairlifts are the World's leading manufacturer of stairlifts,operating 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Harmar Access Stairway Lifts transform unfriendly multi-story houses into easily
accessible homes. Models available for every budget make staying in your home a
safe and simple reality. Harmar Access Stairway Lifts are the perfect solution
to reliably and effortlessly traverse your staircase in complete comfort.
• Industry leading standard 350lb or 500lb (SL500) capacity
• Smooth starts and stops
safe design installs on either side of staircase
• Mounts to the
stairs – not the wall
• Operates on standard 115 VAC household
• Extruded aluminum track is available in custom lengths
• Wide, comfortable seat rotates 90 degrees at both top and bottom landings
• Seat and footrest fold to save space
• Lift automatically stops at
top and bottom of stairs
• Unit control can mount on either armrest
of the seat
• Separate control at top and bottom of stairs
• 3-year warranty on components / 5-year on drive train
• Made in
• Maximum Travel:
20 feet (25 feet with reduced capacity to 250 lbs)
• Capacity: 350 lbs.
• Electrical requirements: 115 VAC, 15 amp minimum grounded circuit
• Safety: Constant pressure controls, slack cable safety device, footrest
safety switches, self-locking worm gear brake, locking seat swivel and safety
switch, and seat belt
• Seat rotation at landing: 90 degrees
• Seat folds to 14” from wall
• Speed: 20 feet per minute
• Incline limits: 30 to 45 degrees
• Steel aircraft cable rated at
4,200 pounds breaking strength
• Motor: AC Units: 1/3 HP 90 VDC Reversible and DC Units: 1/3 HP 24 VDC
• Warranty: 3-year parts / 5-year drive train
ETL Listed. Harmar
Access designs all lifts to meet the stringent requirements of ANSI A17.1b, and
ASME A18.1 when installed properly. Those wishing to acquire these products need
to check with local authorities to assure local code compliance, installation
requirements, and determine if permits are required
Used 1/2 OFF (800)727-1954